This delicious Brussels Sprouts recipe is the perfect fall recipe to enjoy around the holidays when brussels sprouts are in season. They pair perfectly with a sweet Hazelnut Butter sauce that has a nice, subtle kick. This recipe was made in partnership with our friend Lauren from Flora and Vino. We hope you enjoy it!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
1 lb. brussels sprouts, rinsed, trimmed, and sliced in half
1 TBSP avocado oil (optional, if oil-free, omit this)
Himalayan sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Hazelnut Butter Sauce:
5 TBSP Georgia Grinders Hazelnut Butter
3 TBSP pure maple syrup
1 TBSP sriracha
1–2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk (optional for thinning sauce)
sesame seeds, for topping
1. Preheat your oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the rinsed and trimmed brussels sprouts to the parchment lined baking sheet. Toss with avocado oil, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper, and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until brussels sprouts are fork tender on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside.
3. While the brussels sprouts are roasting, mix up your hazelnut sauce. Add the hazelnut butter, maple syrup, and sriracha to a small bowl, and mix to combine. The sauce should be thin enough to drizzle. Add almond milk in small 1 TBSP increments to thin, if necessary.
4. Remove brussels sprouts from the oven when done and transfer to a bowl or plate. Drizzle with hazelnut butter sauce and sprinkle with optional sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
5. Store leftovers separately in the fridge for 3-5 days. Reheat brussels sprouts in the microwave and leave sauce at room temp for ~30 minutes before serving.