This recipe was made by our founder's husband, Harry Foster, who loves to grill with his family! It is definitely a Foster family favorite and the perfect recipe to make with the grill-lover in your life. The sauce that goes with this Kung Pao Chicken is delicious; you may want to make extra to keep on hand. Enjoy!
1 cup Coconut Aminos
1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Tbs Sriracha (or more if you need some extra POW!)
2 Tbs Honey
1-2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
2-3 Tbs Georgia Grinders Creamy Peanut Butter
2-3 tsp Fresh Ginger
3-4 cloves Garlic
2-3 Chicken Breasts
Veggies of your choice (peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
1. Put everything besides the chicken and vegetables in a Vitamix/blender and blend for 30 seconds.
2. Cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces to assemble on the skewers.
3. Marinade the chicken in the Kung Pao sauce overnight.
4. Leave the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent from burning on the grill.
5. Grill chicken and veggies until they are fully cooked (around 15 minutes).
6. Boil the remainder of marinade for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to thicken and use and dipping sauce.