🍂 MAPLE CARAMEL PUMPKIN FALL BALLS 🍂
1/2 cup GG Maple Caramel Almond Butter
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or sub honey)
1 3/4 cup old fashioned oats or rolled oats
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 tsp pure vanilla extract (or sub caramel extract)
2 TBS pumpkin spice
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Optional: add in a scoop of collagen peptides or protein powder for even more protein!
1. Combine nut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, and vanilla.
2. Add oats, chia, chocolate chips, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and stir until combined.
3. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough into golf ball-sized balls and roll with hands.
4. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle with a little salt if desired, and freeze for 20 minutes. Optional: drizzle with more almond butter or caramel
5. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe by Nursing Your Way To Wellness