These delicious Gingerbread Muffins made by our friends at Joolie's Dates are Paleo, refined sugar-free and oil-free. They are absolutely delicious and you would never know that they were a healthier muffin option! This recipe uses our creamy Pecan Butter which is the perfect nut butter option for all of your fall and holiday treats.
Servings: 18 muffins
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter
- 3/4 cup Joolies Date Syrup
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cups tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and coat with a nonstick spray.
In a medium-sized bowl combine all the dry ingredients together: flours, coconut sugar, baking soda, and spices.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs then add in the remaining wet ingredients: date syrup, pecan butter, milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and mix until evenly combined.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing with a hand mixer or whisk. Be careful not to over-mix!
- Evenly divide the batter between the lined muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4 full. Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean. Let muffins cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Store in air-tight container in the fridge up to 1 week.