A cozy, decadent Healthier French Toast Bake is the perfect way to start your day around the holiday season, or any time of year, quite-frankly! It is warm, filling, and includes all of the best festive flavors and ingredients. We made this recipe in collaboration with our friends at AWG Bakery to share with you just in time for all of your holiday baking. Grab a loaf of Cinnaspice Grain-Free bread on their website, a jar of our Creamy Pecan Butter, and you are ready to go!
1 loaf AWG Bakery Cinnaspice Grain-Free Bread cut into one inch pieces
2 tbsp Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter, plus extra to drizzle on top
3/4 cup plant milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Cut the AWG Cinnaspice bread into one inch pieces and set aside.
3. Mix together the Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter, eggs, plant milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut sugar and salt until combined. Make sure the eggs are whisked and that everything is mixed well.
4. Combine the bread and the French toast liquid mixture in a large bowl and let it marinade for around 30 minutes in the fridge.
5. Grease a 8x8 pan or add parchment paper. Add in the marinated bread and make sure all pieces are covered thoroughly in the liquid.
6. Bake for around 40-45 minutes. Top with additional maple syrup and Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter!