2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup sliced almonds (or more pecans)
1/2 teaspoon each: ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
Sea salt to taste
1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons molasses
Handful of candied dried ginger, chopped and white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 315 degrees Farenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or slipmat and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the oats, chopped nuts and spices. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil, pecan butter, maple syrup and molasses in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Whisk until a caramel glaze forms.
3. Pour the coconut oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. Spread out onto the baking sheet and press down firmly using the back of a spatula or jar.
4. Allow granola to bake for minutes WITHOUT stirring halfway (this ensures the clusters to form). Let granola cool for at least 1 hour before breaking into clusters.
5. Mix in the dried fruit and white chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container or jar in the fridge.....gift to your friends and family in a recycled Georgia Grinders jar!
Recipe by Selena at @thenutritiouskitchen
***ProTip- For a sweet gift, recycle your glass jar from Georgia Grinders by filling it with some granola and send it to your neighbor.