And in classic Georgia Grinder's fashion, we have you covered with the best "classic football recipes" for the BIG GAME this weekend! From Buffalo Almond Butter Wings, to a Spinach & Artichoke Dip made dairy-free with our Creamy Cashew Butter, you won't want to miss out on any of these "game" stoppers. They are the true winners of football Sunday in our opinion! Click the link here to shop our website and stock up on your favorite premium nut butters for your festivities.
We are excited to share this deliciously healthy and simple Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus recipe for fans of all ages to enjoy. Dip fruit in it, top with additional sea salt; there are so many fun ways to enjoy this treat. Add all of the ingredients above to your food processor until combined. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl down. If the hummus is too thick, add additional tablespoons of almond milk. Store in a container in the fridge and enjoy with your favorite snacks!
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Chop and drain the marinated artichoke hearts and spinach and place in an oven safe bowl.
3. Heat up the vegan butter in a pan on the stove and sauté the onions and the minced garlic until translucent. Add the sautéed onions, garlic and leftover butter to the dish with the spinach and artichokes.
4. Place the Georgia Grinders Creamy Cashew Butter, nut milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and seasonings in a food processor and blend until a "cheesy" sauce combines. You can taste it here and add more seasonings to your preference!
5. Add the "cheesy" sauce to the oven safe dish and mix everything well. Top with parmesan (plant-based or regular), paprika for coloring, cover the dish, and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover the dip and put the oven on broil. Broil for about 3-5 minute until a bubbly crust forms.
7. Get your favorite chips, crackers, and veggies to enjoy this healthier take on Spinach Artichoke dip.
1. Pat wings dry, season with salt and pepper and set aside
2. Put all sauce ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until creamy
- Working in batches depending on air fryer size, set temp to 350°F and cook for 25 minutes flipping halfway through
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place wings on parchment lined baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes, flipping halfway through.