3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup Georgia Grinders cashew butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp olive oil or melted coconut oil
2 lemons zested
juice from one lemon (about 3 Tbsp)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add the oats, cashews, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, ground flaxseed, and salt. Stir with a spatula until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, add the cashew butter, maple syrup, olive or coconut oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
4. Add liquid ingredients to the oat mixture. Stir until everything is evenly coated and well combined. Spread onto a baking sheet and pack granola down into an even layer.
5. Bake for 25 minutes until golden. Let it cool completely on the pan. It will continue to crisp up as it cools.
Break up the clusters and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for 3 weeks.
Recipe by Valeria @nutsaboutgreens