- Pretzel Sticks
- 1 jar Georgia Grinders Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chip
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Chopped Peanuts
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Leave aside.
- Cut pretzel sticks to be ½ inch long, so to get 34-35 sticks. Leave aside.
- In a large dish combine Georgia Grinders Peanut Butter, butter and vanilla. Add powdered sugar and stir well, using a fork.
- When the mixture becomes solid and difficult to knead, continue to stir with your hands, until it is smooth.
- Finally add milk and stir again with your hands. Make acorn shaped balls. One tablespoon is enough for one acorn.
- Place them on the wax paper. Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Melt chocolate chips, add oil and stir.
- Take the acorns out of the freezer. Dip each acorn into the melted chocolate and, using a fork, turn it around so that it is completely covered with chocolate.
- Take them out, with a fork and wait for a couple of seconds for the extra chocolate to drain.
- Return to wax paper, using a toothpick. Repeat with the rest of the acorns. Chill for 5-10 min, until the chocolate becomes solid.
- Take them out of the freezer.
- Take an acorn in your hand and dip 1/3 of it in the melted chocolate and in the chopped peanuts and put on the wax paper again. Repeat the same with the rest of the acorns.
- Finally dip half of each pretzel into melted chocolate and press firmly on the top of each acorn.
Recipe by Cooking Panda