What could be more satisfying than pretzels, chocolate, bananas, and Creamy Cashew Butter? It is the perfect sweet combo with a touch of saltiness that we cannot get enough of! This can be made with any of our nut butters and easily comes together after setting for some time in the fridge.
- Sliced Banana
- Cashew Butter
- Your favorite chocolate to melt and dip the treats in (we used 1/2 cup Lily's Chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Layer the Cashew Butter and banana slices in between two pretzels.
- Melt your favorite chocolate on a saucepan on low heat with around 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Stir often to avoid burning.
- Dip the layered pretzel treats into the chocolate. You can top with crushed nuts, additional sea salt, or coconut flakes.
- Put the treats in the fridge to harden for around 30 minutes and ENJOY!