This tasty grain-free, gut-healthy recipe from our friend Bethany from @lilsipper is a four ingredient bread recipe that is perfect to start your day with. All of her healthy recipes are designed to optimize your digestive health. What better way than to start your day off on the right note? You would never believe this recipe only calls for four ingredients! You can top the bread with additional Georgia Grinders and fresh fruit if you'd like.
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup of Georgia Grinder's Pecan Butter
Topping: (optional – but recommended!)
Unsweetened roasted coconut butter
1. In a large bowl, add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and let fizz.
2. Add eggs and mix with an electric mixer until eggs fluff (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Next, add Georgia Grinder's pecan butter and continue mixing.
4. Line a standard sized bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in batter.
5. Top with pecan pieces and bake at 350 F. for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Drizzle entire loaf with melted coconut butter and raw honey.
*Best to freeze the bread before drizzling so the coconut butter hardens immediately, then stored loaf in the fridge.