Of course we celebrated National Wine and Cheese Day on July 25th over here at Georgia Grinders. 🍷 After all, nut butters take charcuterie boards to the next level. Why you might ask!? The beauty of adding nut butters to your board is that they go with such a variety of flavor profiles and preferences, allowing you to easily please even the toughest of palates!
We partnered with Fit To Entertain, a Savannah-based private chef who offers services ranging from private dining experiences and hands on cooking classes, to retreats and building beautiful displays of cheese, charcuterie, and hand made hors d’oeuvres.
Caitlin goes in-depth to create the most magical board that is sure to impress your guests! Paired with some of her favorite cheeses, Caitlin showcases how you can use three of her favorite Georgia Grinders nut butters- Pecan Butter, Original Almond Butter and Hazelnut Butter.
- Pecan Butter- pair with sweet potato chips, walnuts, or chocolate.
- Original Almond Butter-pair with dates, apples, apricots, cherries, coconut, figs, and fresh strawberries. One of Fit To Entertain's crowd pleasers is stuffed medjool dates with Almond Butter.
- Hazelnut Butter- pairs deliciously with apples, apricots, fresh berries, chocolate, figs, and peaches!
https://youtu.be/G6C5kuaUo9wMake sure to follow Fit To Entertain so you know what is COMING SOON!
- Meal Planning Made Easy (Subscription Based Service)
- Online programs for helping solve the most common challenges in the kitchen
- Virtual / E Cookbooks