3/4 cup Georgia Grinders Birthday Butter
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1/3 cup date syrup or maple syrup
1/3 cup vanilla collagen or bone broth protein powder
1 teaspoon almond extract
2-4 tablespoons Magic Unicorn Sprinkles
Optional: white chocolate chips
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine birthday cake butter, coconut oil, and date syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
3. Whisk the mixture until a thick glaze forms, then stir in the collagen and almond extract. Gently fold in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
4. Press batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly with a frosting spatula or use your hands.
5. Place in the freezer for 2 hours until set then slice into 6 large bars or 12 small squares.
Storage: keep bars stored in the fridge or freezer to maintain shape and texture!
Tip: for thicker bars, double the recipe!
Recipe By Selena Sharpless
Back to Dessert Recipes