What could be more fun than a plate of pancakes and syrup, you ask? A plate of pancakes and syrup with Maple Caramel Almond Butter swirled into the mix! Check out this delicious breakfast recipe for a fun twist on your favorite pancake mix. You might just want to swirl this filling on everything -- you've been warned.
Your favorite pancake mix, prepared
¼ cup Georgia Grinders Maple Caramel Almond Butter
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons water, room temperature
1. Prepare pancake mix according to package instructions for ~8 pancakes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together filling ingredients until combined.
3. Spoon prepared filling into a disposable zip top bag, funnel, or squeeze bottle.
a. If using a disposable bag, snip a small hole in one of the corners when ready to add the filling.
4. Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium-low heat. Grease with butter or vegetable oil.
5. Pour about ¼ cup pancake mix onto the heated skillet. Immediately pipe the filling in a spiral onto the pancake. The pancake will be ready to flip when bubbles on the surface pop and the sides easily lift off the pan.
6. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side to desired color.
7. Serve warm with syrup or additional Georgia Grinders Almond Butter.
Prepare your favorite pancake batter according to package directions. Mix filling ingredients in a small bowl and spoon into disposable zip top bag (cut small hole in corner), funnel, or squeeze bottle. Pour ¼ cup pancake mix in a greased skillet over medium-low heat. Pipe a spiral of filling onto each pancake before flipping. Serve warm with syrup or additional Georgia Grinders Maple Caramel Almond Butter.
This recipe was made in collaboration with Jordan Da Silva from @FoodoftheForest.